An individualised training program is the best way to get the most out of your training. You are out there doing the training and it is important to know that you are doing the right training for your event or goal. David is an IAAF Level 3 Distance Running Coach, meaning that he has undergone additional training from Olympic level coaches in building and designing training programs.
David has assisted many runners to achieve a diverse range of goals. From learning to run 1km as a complete novice, to returning to running after complex surgery, through to completing events around the world from 5k to 160k including:
- Comrades 89km, South Africa.
- Loch Ness Marathon, Scotland.
- New York Marathon, USA.
- Paris Marathon, France.
- London Marathon, UK
- As well as multiple events closer to home such as Coastal High 50k, Ultra Trail Australia 100k, Gold Coast Marathon and Half Marathon, Glasshouse 100 mile.....etc.
There are many advantages to a custom training program:
- Sessions are tailored to your fitness level
- Program is geared to your specific goals
- Unlimited changes can be made to the program to accomodate life events.
- Take advantage of personalised Running Technique Training to make sure your are running as efficiently as possible
- Use specific heart rate data from a Metabolic Efficiency Test to make sure your are training at the right intensity.
Unlock your true potential with the Platinum Training Package. Learn the correct heart rate training zones for your unique metabolism with a state-of-the-art Metabolic Efficiency Test and make sure your technique is going to get you the distance with a Running Technique Analysis.
Upgrade your Gold Program with customised options to boost your training experience:
- Metabolic Efficiency (VO2 Max) Test
- Running Technique Assessment
Metabolic Testing, Running Technique Assessment and Initial Program Contact takes place at Physiologic, Robina. If you would like more information please make contact. If you would like to book, please call now.